Civitas 360° is an international consulting group providing strategic social impact, stakeholder engagement and sustainability services.
Anna has held key roles around the world at leading international institutions including the United Nations Global Compact, GlencoreXstrata, Repsol and HSBC.
Her expertise includes corporate social responsibility, stakeholder and community relations, human rights, risk management, and governance activities. She has extensive experience developing and managing local and international corporate social responsibility, community development and sustainability programs.
She holds an MBA (International), JD (i/p) and BA, and has ability in Mandarin, Spanish and French.
Anna founded Young Women in Energy, a not-for-profit organization established to champion women’s professional advancement in the energy industry.
Anna is the recipient of the following awards & distinctions:
- Top 100 Women in Canada (Women's Executive Network, 2010)
- 20 Young Women in Power (Canadian Business Magazine, 2011)
- Top 40 under 40 (Avenue Magazine, 2013)
- Top 20 under 40 (Oil and Gas Investor, 2014)
- Rising Star (Oilweek Magazine, 2014)
- 21st Century Women (Oil and Gas Magazine, 2014)
- Arch Award (University of Calgary, 2014)
- Culbert Family Award for Philanthropy (United Way, 2014)
- Energy Leaders of Alberta (OGM Magazine, 2015)
- Making a Difference for Women Award (Soroptomist International, 2015)